Our corporate office in located in Rocky Mount, NC in a campus facility at 1021 Noell Lane. At our ‘home office,’ employee teams carry out many of the functional activities to support our 335-plus Hardee’s locations as well as our other businesses. These teams include restaurant operations, accounting and financial services, human resources, procurement and purchasing, our test kitchen, marketing and headquarters for our executive management team. We currently have more than 120 employees who work at our Rocky Mount office. Rocky Mount has been our company’s ‘home town’ for the entire 53-plus-year history of Boddie-Noell.
Regional Asset Protection Manager
Job Purpose Statement:
To provide support for loss prevention and safety for restaurants in assigned regions and protect the assets of the company by leveraging partnerships at all levels of the company and utilizing existing Asset Protection and Restaurant Operating systems and processes
- Develop partnerships with all field support teams, including Operations, Human Resources, Safety and Facilities Management to support the restaurants, create awareness, and provide support.
- Provide immediate response to Operators and business partners on routine and emergency issues
- Seek out opportunity to train and coach Operators on asset protection issues both on site and in classroom settings.
- Create Asset Protection advocates at every level of the company to assist in increasing and preventing losses.
- Perform Safety & Loss Prevention audits on a regular basis to identify/correct issues, using the audits as an opportunity to teach restaurant managers and employees.
- Analyze data reporting such as point of sale or inventory systems to identify, resolve, and prevent future losses.
- Conduct internal investigations and, where necessary, interviews (in-person and telephone) in a highly professional and ethical manner.
- Establish and maintain contact with law enforcement agencies within region.
- Complete required reporting and communicate all case facts, including control deficiencies, to appropriate leadership, business partners, and counsel.
- Constantly work to prevent both employee and guest accidents.
- Evaluate worker’s compensation and general liability claim history to address training and awareness needs.
- Evaluate existing and new restaurant needs, recommending physical security additions such as closed-circuit television, safety equipment, or alarm upgrades.
- Assist Operators in cost-effective safety & security equipment maintenance.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
- Ability to create and build partnerships, lead by influence, and motivate others across diverse business partners including Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Store Design & Construction, and Procurement.
- 5+ years of multi-unit Loss Prevention/Asset Protection experience. Experience in restaurants preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is highly preferred; Any suitable combination of education, experience, and industry certifications (LPC, LPQ, CFI, CFE, CPP, SHRM, etc.) will be considered.
- This position requires daily restaurant visits in assigned area. Ability to plan for and travel overnight frequently, up to 50% or more, sometimes on little notice.
- Formal training and proficiency in the Wicklander-Zulawski Interview method is required. Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI) and prior experience conducting telephone interviews preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local regulations and industry best practices related to criminal charges and their applicability to internal and external cases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented and able to coordinate multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proficient knowledge of exception-based reporting programs, case management systems, and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Proven track record of working with highly confidential information.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.