Corporate Office Employment
TRAINING SERVICES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Part-time position (3 days/24 hours a week)
Job Purpose Statement:
- To assist in the administration, coordination, and communication of all department functions and programs.
- Perform administrative functions within department and provide support to training personnel.
- Assist in coordinating meetings and training functions; communicate with attendees, make lodging reservations, and provide materials needed.
- Register participants for management training and leadership programs for corporate and restaurant management personnel.
- Assist in designing department forms including all management training and leadership program certificates, name cards and other certificates.
- Approve department and field training expenses within cost guidelines. Approve expenses for training personnel and submit for payment/reimbursement.
- Revise all training procedures, programs and manuals as requested. Supply training materials to field personnel.
- Validate, approve and submit restaurant training material invoices for payment, communicating to ensure all items are received.
- Inventory office and classroom supplies and order as needed to maintain adequate supply.
- Read and save Pacific Institute Daily Emails by topic and save on shared drive for all BNE personnel.
- Register participants and order materials for The Pacific Institute Program. Input graduatecompletion date in Lawson.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
Reports to: VICE PRESIDENT OF TRAINING
*Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
To learn more about Boddie-Noell, our people and our culture, visit www.bneinc.com.
BNE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.