Corporate Office Employment
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
The Responsibilities of this role are VAST, Challenging, and REWARDING!
Job Purpose Statement:
- To perform the Human Resource function to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, Local regulations and Company Policies and procedures, to minimize liability and aid in staffing restaurants.
- Educate Operations on Improving Retention.
- Complete restaurant audits and opinion surveys as needed.
- Investigate and respond to all internal employee complaints.
- Investigate and assist in EEOC, Department of Labor, Health Department, Human Rights, and any other federal, state or local cases.
- Assist in unemployment claims and hearings.
- Participate in Selection Review Boards.
- Administer Company policies: Progressive Discipline, Leave of Absence Policies, Wage and Hour, etc.
- Maintain updates on Federal, State and Local Laws.
- Coordinate completion of Exit Interviews and educate operations on feedback.
- Conduct regular training in HR Workshops and other classes as needed on various HR/Legal Topics.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE's Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
Frequent travel required in assigned Region and to home office in Rocky Mount, NC.
*Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodiations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
To learn more about Boddie-Noell, our people and our culture, visit www.bneinc.com.
BNE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.